- Law Degree (Pontifical University of Comillas-ICADE), 1982.
- Degree in Economics and Business Studies (Pontifical University of Comillas-ICADE), 1983.
- Official Accounts Auditor, 1987.
- Audit Department of ARTHUR ANDERSEN, from July 1983 to July 1985.
- Tax Department of ARTHUR ANDERSEN, from July 1985 to December 1986.
- Member of the Tax Consultancy Department of the National Institute of Industry, from December 1986 to September 1987.
- Lawyer with URÍA MENÉNDEZ, from September 1987 to May 1993. Secondment in SLAUGHTER & MAY, London, from July to October 1990.
- In May 1993 he founded ALEMANY ABOGADOS, firm that was eventually renamed ALEMANY, ESCALONA & DE FUENTES, until his departure in December 2021.
- Territorial delegate of the Madrid-Central Zone of the Spanish Association of Tax Consultants (AEDAF), from 2012 to 2015.
- President of the Spanish Association of Tax Consultants (AEDAF) from 2016 to 2019.
- Member of the Professional Affairs Committee of CFE – Tax Advisers Europe.
- Ongoing tax consultancy to people and companies. Family companies.
- International tax planning.
- Generational tax planning.
- Taxation of restructuring operations: mergers and acquisitions.
- Financial and insurance taxation.
- Taxation of real estate transactions.
- Tax and Accounting auditing.
- Tax inspections.
- Economic-administrative claims and contentious-administrative appeals.
- International taxation; taxation of non-residents.
- Lecturer in Financial and Taxation Law at the Pontifical University of Comillas-ICADE since 1986.
- Lecturer in the taxation of savings products on the Master’s in Portfolio Management of the Institute of Stock Exchange Studies.
- Lecturer in value added tax on the Master in Company Law of ICADE.
- Lecturer in value added tax on the Master in International Law of the IEB.
- Lecturer in taxation on the Ernst & Young Master in Company Taxation of ICADE.
- Lecturer in taxation on the Master in International Taxation and Fiscal Affairs of ICADE.
- Honorary Professor of the Master in Access to the Legal Profession (MBA) at the Universidad Complutense of Madrid.
- Lecturer in the Advanced Specialisation Course on Value Added Tax (VAT) at the Universidad Complutense of Madrid
- Frequent speaker on tax issues at conferences and seminars.
- Bar Association of Madrid.
- Spanish Financial Law Association.
- International Fiscal Association (IFA).
- International Bar Association (IBA).
- Spanish Association of Tax Consultants (AEDAF).
- Economist Association of Madrid
Spanish. English. French.